[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - A new forum member
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: A new forum member
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 am 

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
Hi all,
my name is Sergio and i'm from Genua, north west Italy.
I have been a Paso 750 owner in late 80's, but sadly i had to split from her. Now i found one, and i bought her. I'm waitng for her to come to my home by courreer. She is from Imola, legendary town with one of the most wonderful racetracks. In Italy, years ago, we were used to put two letters on the register tab, meaning the town where the bike was licensed, and this bike has BO written on it, that means Bologna, the Ducati factory hometown.
She looks great to me, in a very good shape and condition. All original. Can't wait to hug and cuddle her.
Btw, i made a few pics, to introduce her.

Post subject: Re: A new forum member
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:51 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1988
She's in a VERY good shape!!! ;)

Black "DUKE" 751582
ex...Red "smooth" 753349 :-(

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Ciao Sergio,

welcome to the forum. That`s a nice looking bike and also comes with the rare race only exhaust cans.
I hope the bike is as good as it looks when it arrives. Have fun !

G.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:17 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:42 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

this is the "race only"

and this is the standard

just compare the exit diameter.

I think the standard muffler also doesn`t have that much text stamped on it, but I may be wrong.

G.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:16 pm 

Today she come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Here she is just out of the crate, still in the delivery company yard.

Shes missing her mirrors, that will come with documents in a different box

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:20 pm 

One more pic:

And in the garage:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:11 pm 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
Best looker of the series is 750 I think. I returned to Ducati with one about 15 years ago.

Hello from Essex UK.

Cheers, Keith.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:11 pm 

model: 906 Paso
year: 1989
G'day Sergio,

Welcome to the forum.

That's a really tidy example, you've done well :thumbup:
The GT tyres you have are quite soft so they stick real well...but they wear fast :(

Good idea to have had the mirrors/indicators removed for transport....they are getting very hard to find now!

Enjoy her...as she consumes your days :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:22 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:29 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:23 pm 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
Welcome here, also there is a group on Facebook where a lot of Italian is spoken, I am not so good in that. Visit is you like. You have to show her there too.

Like your quote in your message "Ducati has a hart, Japanese have a chip" very good!

Proud owner of a;
- Ducati 907 ie 1992 in red
- Ducati 900 SSC Imola 1997 in red
- aprilia RST Mille Futura 2001 in infinity blue
- Alfa Romeo 159 SW 2007 in Grigrio Stromboli