[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - Anyone speak Italian? Headlights/taillights for 750 Sport
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Anyone speak Italian? Headlights/taillights for 750 Sport
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:55 am 

model: 750 Sport
year: 1990
It appears I found a source for the headlight & taillight on our 750 Sports:

http://www.bergamaschi.com/Download/O01 ... a_2006.pdf

Headlight is "CEV 295" and taillight is "CEV 285-290" (both are in the Cagiva section among others).

Can anyone determine from reviewing the catalog or website ( http://www.bergamaschi.com ) if this company has a US distributor? If not, how does one go about ordering?

I also need to know if "Transparente" means "Lens" and what the heck is "Fanale"? "Lampada" is most likely the lamp (or is it the housing)?

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

Post subject: Re: Anyone speak Italian? Headlights/taillights for 750 Sport
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:45 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
Danny,
"Trasparente" means "lens" or "glass".
"Fanale" means "headlight", while "lampada" means "lamp" and never can be meant as "housing".
Bergamaschi is the CEV distributor for Italy. If I can help you to keep in touch with, let me know.
Ciao

Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:57 pm 

Can you order the parts locally? I will gladly pay someone in Italy for their time to buy these parts and send them to me. :beer:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:26 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

I can try, but I can't order directly from Bergamaschi, because he doesn't sell to private customers.
I'll have to ask to a dealer.
So, tell me the items you need.
Ciao

BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:48 am 

I need the Headlight assembly (CEV 295) and the transparente & fanale (CEV 285-290) which I assume is the lens (red plastic) and the housing (fanale) which holds the lens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will gladly pay for your time!

Regards,

D.O.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:15 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Hi Danny,
today, I'm going to ask to my nearest dealer.
You'd have to confirm the items' numbers.
I found out they would be the following:

CEV 295:
F100333403 faro
Do you need also the lamp (H4) holder? It seems it's sold separately.

CEV 285-290:
F100947107 fanale
F200522701 trasparente.

Let me know.

P.S. I don't want any money, because I have already had from the forum's friends much more than I have given.

Ciao

BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:55 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:20 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

:lol: :lol: :lol: Frankie! Wallet is open, so I give one advice: buy one "used" DD headlight to ST series bikes for good price and sell it to one Italian Guy close You! That Italian guy asked me details about finding one DD kit from somewhere and seems, that he really want that DD kit to his ST.... Ok, it was too far from "topic", but as all know, we all help each others with such ways, as we can...... Ok, i didnt mean this taken too seriously.... :mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup: and now... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: And to hot Sauna !!!!

Paso 907IE -91 red/metal grey
Paso 907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:18 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

I would be glad to gift spare parts from Italy for all you forum friends, if I had enough money :) :) .
Unfortunately, I'm not so rich, so I only can gift some good glass of wine to my friends and guests and, no matter, the little free time I have!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Ciao

BMW R Nine t 2019