[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - Carbon Fibre Rear Hugger
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Carbon Fibre Rear Hugger
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:01 am 

model: 750 Sport
year: 1989
Does anyone know of anybody who makes or can make a carbon rear hugger for an '89 750 Sport?.....maybe a front one too?
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Carbon Fibre Rear Hugger
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:51 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
do you want them for the weight or he looks?

Airtech had CF parts for the Paso once (or could make them). The front fender of Paso & Sport is the same. The front fender isn`t listed but it`s in the top picture.

If it`s for the looks it would not be that difficult to cover the front fender with a layer of cf.

G.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:06 pm 

Thanks G but i'm not seeing it in that link

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:24 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
sorry, wrong link.
http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/ducati/prodduc.htm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:38 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1990
I have never seen any alternative rear hugger. The Sport was such an odd Duck, and such a short production run, that it wouldn't be worth anyones time to to make one. The SS series later is different, and won't fit, and the previous series, the F1, is the same in some ways and might fit, but not many of those made either. Let us know if you find one.

Cheers, Phil

2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1994
Diopa in Germany do carbon huggers and front mudguards for the 87 - 90 models of 750 Sport and 900SS

1982 Pantah 500SL (now sold)

Scotland

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:07 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1990
Well, there you go. I guess my guessing ain't so good sometimes.

2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:08 pm 

Wow!! This site is great! Thanks all for the advise and I'm pursuing the German company now and I will let you know how i get on. Derek have you bought anything off them? If so any comments? Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:11 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

I haven't bought anything from Diopa myself but a friend bought a replacement carbon front mudguard for his 900 Superlight from them a couple of years ago and was pleased with the result.

Scotland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:43 am 

Ok thank you. I'll let you know how i get on

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:34 pm 

Ok I was nearly there!!!.....Diopa only make in Glass fibre not Carbon. So the search goes on!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:27 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Sorry, that wasn't clear on their website.

Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:54 pm 

Yes agree it's not clear at all.....my search goes on!