[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - Help with Swingarm Assembly
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:18 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Help with Swingarm Assembly
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 906 Paso
year: 1990
ROTFLMFAO......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thought we had it covered,opps guess I did it again
I am rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off!!!!!!!(R.O.T.F..L.M.F.A.O) :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Must be time for a big group hug by now!!!! :shock:

And gentlemen, Please always wear the proper eye protection when weilding either the BFH,FBH or BFS. Like mastubation it has been known to cause blindness :fart: :beer: :beer:

88 750
90 906
92 907ie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
or spinal atrophy :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:32 am 

year: 1986
Most common 'acronyms' can be found by simply googling them.
this site is also handy :
so as we say in Australia "take a tablespoon of cement and HTFU" :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:01 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Actually HTFU is not the same as htfu
I think you meant htfu- harden the fuck up as opposed to HTFU-Hang or Hurry the fuck up :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:
But I think the point is to keep it out of technical threads and leave it in off topic
Seems many folks have issues with finding the info they require as it is :roll:
I am of course not intending to exonerate myself. I am after all completely guilty from time to time :fart: :beer: :beer: :wacko:

88 750
90 906
92 907ie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:05 pm 

yeah, yeah ! I know,stop throwing fuel on the fire before someone gets burnt.
Why is it that all the fun things in life are forbidden,bad for you or illegal ????
what happened to the good old days when men were men and sheep were scared ????
I guess its time for me to bow to the minority and stfu !!!
thats the last one I promise
goodbye cruel world :suicide:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jay.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:37 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

I feel your pain brother :roll: :thumbup:

88 750
90 906
92 907ie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:27 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991
Think I´ve got it,
big f¤ckin hammers used in different state of frustration. :thumbup: :lol:

907 I.E. -91
M900 -97
MTS 1100s -07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:49 am 

Thats right Gert,The use of these hammers is usually suggested as a joke by a friend,
or work mate when they notice that you have become frustrated by all other attempts
to get the job done and nothing seems to be working.Probably as a way to vent your
frustrations by smashing the crap out of the work piece more than a practical way of solving the problem.Although sometimes a larger hammer actually does solve the problem
and this is probably where the joke started from in the first place. Anyways the idea is to
make the person see the funny side of the problem,and not to get mad and cause damage to it.
Jay.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 pm 
Back to the Topic.
What do the Swing Arm bearings get lubricated with?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:05 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1987
bascially all bike shops that sell parts, accessories and lubricants will have also bearing grease.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Sport
A good thick axle grease. My preference is for a good Moly grease. If its too thin, it migrates and the area is always dirty. A waterproof grease is good.
Cheers,

2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.