[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - Paso Toolkit
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Paso Toolkit
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:45 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
Was there a toolkit sold with the 907ie?

If so what was in it?

Anyone got any idea where I could find a complete one?

and

What's it worth?

If God rides a Harley . . .
Then the Devil rides a Duke!

Post subject: Re: Paso Toolkit
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:21 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

I did get a toolkit with mine, a wrap around plastic pouch with 2 sets of pliers, spark plug socket, allen keys, plastic srewdriver handle with 2 changeable metal driver bits 2xflat 2xphilips one large spanner (wheel nuts) all cheap looking...I'm going by memory, havent seen it for a long time, mine is all over the place :dunno:

...long live the square framed duc!

'92 907...numero 2046
'92 851...in progress

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:50 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1991
It was pretty much a POS, worth nothing except if making a bike completely stock.

Make one of your own after your experiences.

907 I.E. -91
M900 -97
MTS 1100s -07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

I've put up a notice in the Odds and Sodds section to buy one (if complete). Really want one to finish the bike off - sorry anal like that. Never did claim to be normal or well adjusted.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:36 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:34 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:14 pm 

year: 1993
I'm sure I posted this the other day but maybe not

I bought mine from a UK ebay seller called Ducati spares online - I think it was listed as a 900ss/907/851 toolkit

To be honest though this looks like a much better bet than the original piece of garbage I got
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DUCATI-748-916-99 ... 3363116b70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

I also saw that toolkit and I have tried to search it, but it seems the seller has sold all the toolkits :,( :,( :,( :,( :,(
The one for 916 etc. has more tools than the stock toolkit for the Paso, but I'm sure the (bad) quality is the same.
And, however, is not the stock Paso toolkit.
I would wait....
Ciao :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:13 pm 

The main tools are the Allen key for the front wheel spindle and short flat ring spanner for the rear wheel nut.
I carry those and probably got spares if you want to build a kit up. Got a spare double ended driver too.
I seem to remember the spark plug spanner supplied didnt fit the plugs!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:30 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

900streetfighter - thanks for the offer - I may well take you up on it. BUT

I think I may have "met" some-one who has one but he's not sure if it's from a 907IE or not . . .

Please please please could some-one post a set of photos of a genuine, complete, original 907IE toolkit and bag.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

900streetfighter - the guy who said he had a kit has never replied - why am I not suprised. Let me know if you can put a kit together, send me a message, and name your price.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:56 pm 

Rhino

I have now found my keys (after a twelve month search so can lift the seat on the bike in a mechanically sympathetic method) so will get some pics of mine sorted as soon as I have a "garage pass " :wacko:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:19 pm 

Pass Granted !

You're really not missing much here

The 14 - 16mm spanner is made of cheese and badly sized but is the most useful bit in there along with the Allen keys - having said that unless you are particularly talented the kit won't fit in with it in the bag so its possible thats not in the original kit or they ran out of short ones that fitted at some point !

Outside - cheap poor quality plastic

Inside - cheap poor quality tools - don't get me wrong they work on a tour or in an emergency

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm 

Hello Rhino, Ive got most of those tools minus the openenders, probably got those but can't identify them. Theyre all in good nick except the pliers and I haven't got a wallet. I'll ask around, see if anyones got one kicking about but they split as soon as you look at them and get lobbed out. Let you know in week or 2.
Keith.