[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - Paso Toolkit
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Paso Toolkit
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:44 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:01 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

E vero

Finalmente !!!

If God rides a Harley . . .
Then the Devil rides a Duke!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:02 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

...long live the square framed duc!

'92 907...numero 2046
'92 851...in progress

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 am 

model: 906 Paso
year: 1991
p-raise the lord. the tool kit miracle has been answered. now..... how abouts something a little bit more usefull...... a marzocchi duo rear shock for my 906. new or used or re conditioned.... anything considered..... the top eye mount on mine is cracked... hopefully someone in the uk has something for me.....or in europe? or where could i get that top mount from????? :) :cool: :thumbup:

2004 ccm r30 with 710 conversion
175 moto morini road race replica
a box of bits r100 bmw scrambler project
1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily
a non running xt600...stator needed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

No offence taken Claude - will try to post pics this week-end.

Oh god why! No-one else but me gives a shit - OK cancel that.

I promise NOT to post pictures and will try to leave all you rather more well-adjusted people alone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:28 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1990
Rhino
Don't puss out now,post your pictures :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

88 750
90 906
92 907ie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:24 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

On the case guys - photos soon I promise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm 

have i missed something rhino, correct me if i have, did you get out for a good long blast on your 907 yet? i'd love to ride one one day to compare it to my 906. ive been very tempted to buy one. not because im unhappy with the 906, i truely love much about my example and can not wait to get it back on the road in the near future now i have the cylinder base plates (thanks Gerhard). i worry that having riden the st2 for the last four months i might have fallen for its nibleness but im sure the 906 will win me back over with it uniqe quirks and feel and sound. so then i'll love them both and for different reasons. but im still tempted to try a 907 if i get the chance. i love to ride bikes. especially twins and those that are a little less refined than more modern bikes. i dont wanna go mad fast but love the power of a big twin. looking forward to the get together. roll on the summer. :thumbup: :cool: :)

1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:30 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1990
nnnnnnorman

A 906,A 907,An 851 and an ST would be the almost perfect stable :beer: :beer:
all that would be missing is Diana, an early ss and maybe a monster(just for S& G) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Of course there are many more variations, but that would cover the basics for most Ducatista....don't you think? Ok and maybe a Desmodicci :banghead:

88 750
90 906
92 907ie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:01 am 

yeah. i'd like an 860 and a 750gt or an early 900 or a jota but only when the silly money has gone out of them so they become affordable rides and thats not gonna happen soon so unless i win the lottery(which i dont do) or meet a motorcycle loving lady with a bit of spare cash i can dream. but a 907 might be in reach if i really feel the need. they still go for reasonable money here and it just needs to be one thats be looked after. is that to much to ask?

1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:13 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Boy do I regret selling my Jota . . . (+ Harley, + Z13, + 850 Commando and and and . . . )

nnnnnorman you want to try a 907ie - mine is at your disposal anytime - providing you are fully insured and you ride at your own risk. She's now fully fettled and has been put back in her stable by the garage that worked on her (I've not seen her in months). She's tucked up, oiled up, and drained of gas awaiting my summons later this Spring. Once I've put a couple of hundred miles on her you're most welcome to take her for a spin.

A word of warning . . . West Wales is a long long way from the south coast. If I drive home from London - Cardiff is half-way.

The invite is out there . . .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:37 am 

rhino i thank you for your offer and i know lending bikes can be a real issue so i take it as a compliment you would consider it at all. i also hope we all get to meet up some time soon. if ever i needed an excuse to visit the great domain that is south wales i now have a fantastic one. roll on the spring and lets do it soon. probably take me four hours to get there from brighton on a good day. :thumbup: :cool: :)

1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:03 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

nnnnnnnorman - don't forget there's still that black 907ie on e-bay which AJ is selling (with a full bloody toolkit) bet he'd take an offer. Been tempted myself but my wife would go ballistic if I bought again. There's a great deal of very cheap kit out there at the moment if you just look for it. I know of an 888 at £4,500!! So they are out there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 pm 

yeah i quizzed him about it. id be pushed to give him a grand for it. it needs belts and more doing to it. its been off the road for five years and he is very casual about its history. i would also have to spend half a day with the bike :cool: :) :thumbup:
but rhino..... and here's the thing.... if i did get it..... you could have the tool kit. :thumbup: :cool: :)

1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next