[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - Paso Toolkit
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Paso Toolkit
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
nnnnnnnnorman - if anyone else mentions adjays toolkit to me I'll be forced to kill them (Big Grin) and it won't be quick . . .

You might however look at a completely different proposition - Holla's 907 on the For Sale section in this forum. It looks a 'good un' - if I didn't have a wife with so much common sense - I might have a go at it myself - makes the £3.5K I spent buying mine look daft. Don't know if Holla's bike has a toolkit though . . . . (oh shit - there I go again . . . ). I also get the impression that Holla is keen to sell to a guy on this forum - keep it in the family so to speak - I think that alone says a great deal for how much he cares for the bike. Give him a call - cut a deal.

Got to be worth a look - yeah it's much more expensive but I'd bet it's a lot better bike for the money. And as to time of year - now's the time to buy a bike.

I stand to be corrected but I didn't think that black 907s were ever sold in GB. You'd want to check that fact - I could well be mistaken - but if I'm right then a whole slew of new questions follow . . .. (At least he's got a toolkit!!)

If God rides a Harley . . .
Then the Devil rides a Duke!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

I don't regret for any bike sold.
Really, in my life I have sold only a Honda Hornet :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ciao

Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 pm 

model: 906 Paso
year: 1991
holla's bike is really good to look at in the photos and is a credit to him if it runs as good as it looks. :cool: :) :thumbup:

2004 ccm r30 with 710 conversion
175 moto morini road race replica
a box of bits r100 bmw scrambler project
1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily
a non running xt600...stator needed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:21 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:50 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

The new toolkit

Hope this has worked

Now if this isn't the correct toolkit for a/my 907ie Paso I wouldn't take the risk of telling me face to face if I were you . . .

If God rides a Harley . . .
Then the Devil rides a Duke!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:14 pm 

year: 1993
Well now you mention it .....................................................

Joking :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:24 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1990
I thought the bags came in red :twisted:

Also joking!!!! :twisted:

88 750
90 906
92 907ie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 pm 

Sorry R.
I say wrong pliers for a 907 kit. Should be bigger with chunky orange grips. Also the ring spanner looks small, should be 24mm. Tool wrap is correct in black tho.

K.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
the part number is not the one of the 907 toolkit but I had mentioned that before.
That 8/10 double ender is not part of the original toolkit. The ring spanner is probably a 22 and should be a 24mm. I see 5 allen keys, there should be 6. I don`t see the tommy bar for the spark plug spanner.
Getting this set to be a perfect match should be easy. It`s definetely an excellent basis. Wipe the tools with an oily rag or WD40 as they are already starting to rust and you may also want to wipe the bag with cockpit spray or so to keep the plastic soft. Specially the transparent plastic will become brittle and break.

G.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:54 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1991
Aaahh, maintenance tips for toolkits, it doesn´t get any better..... :thumbup: :lol:

907 I.E. -91
M900 -97
MTS 1100s -07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 pm 

To be honest guys, knowing what we do about ducati production control in the early nineties do we really think that every tool kit was the same and every shade of pliers was the same orange ?
:shock:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:25 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:37 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1990

88 750
90 906
92 907ie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:23 pm 

:cool:

Uploaded with

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:34 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next