[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - 907IE Radiator Hoses
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: 907IE Radiator Hoses
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:21 pm 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1993
The red is Ducati red though!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:12 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

88 750
90 906
92 907ie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:38 pm 

Should be black, the reason being, it is as the original and in case you want to register the bike as "classics collectors" does not loose any points when being evaulated by the relevant commission.

I personally dont care much about the "registers", I just prefer it to be black.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:08 pm 

Black if fine with me also! :beer:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:56 am 

Ok guys, despite a lack of update from me, things are moving.

Just working with SFS to confirm dates for tooling a prototype at the moment.

Also working out how best to work payment and calculate everyone's shipping costs.

I'll update more this week

Thanks

Duc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 am 

Ok guys, despite a lack of update from me, things are moving.

Just working with SFS to confirm dates for tooling a prototype at the moment.

Also working out how best to work payment and calculate everyone's shipping costs.

I'll update more this week

Colour is an individual choice. The first set will be red so I can fit it up to my bike to see any issues more clearly and show pics better.

Each set will be individually made for you, that's how they can do such a short run.

Thanks

Duc

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:52 pm 

Hi guys, do we have any news on the hose kits? Thank you to everyone that is helping make this a reality! Ride safe.
Regards, Paul :beer:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:25 pm 

Paul and everyone else, I'm so sorry this hasn't moved on, I had some health issues in May (I put my back out) and everything kind of ground to a halt with this and various other things including preparation for my imminent wedding (next week).

I will get back on the case with this mid august after the honeymoon and all the dust has settled. Apologies once more
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:39 pm 

Congrats Andy! I wish you the best on your wedding! Enjoy your honeymoon!
Warm regards, Paul :beer:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:05 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1992
How your honeymoon? Are you back?
Ciao

Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:34 pm 

Hi Andy, First of all: Congratulations on getting married!

Hope it all went well. Any news on the hoses? The restoration of my Duc is nearing completion and I could do with a set of hoses... :thumbup:

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:43 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Sport
Now that I am a 907 owner, count me in on a set when they get made.

Cheers, Phil

2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:08 pm 

Hey guys, any news on the radiator hose kits?

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:08 pm 

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:49 pm 

Hi Dark Matter and Andy,

As mentioned before, count me in for at least one set, but probably two, maybe even three, depending on price. :thumbup:

Cheers!
Bas

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next