[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - 907IE Radiator Hoses
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: 907IE Radiator Hoses
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:13 pm 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1993

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 am 

year: 1992
I'll buy a set.
du907

North Carolina, USA

Post a email to me on this site when and where payment is required. Find out if they take paypal.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:22 am 

model: other
year: 1986
Only just now noticed this post :oops: .
I am definitely interested, dependent on cost, so please keep me/us informed.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:28 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1994
Being a Scotsman I don't really want to spend money I don't need to but in the long term it makes sense so I'll go for a set ... if I can afford them ;)

1982 Pantah 500SL (now sold)

Scotland

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 pm 

Hi guys, any news on the hose kits?
Warm regards, Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1994

1982 Pantah 500SL (now sold)

Scotland

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 pm 

Sorry for the lack of comms guys

by way of an update I'm going to set up a specific email address in the next few days which I'll need all interested to mail me on please with confirmation of the number of kits you want (some people have said they'll buy more than 1)

The only question I'm still toying with is if I can sensibly get this to work with the modern (ie. still available) thermostat housing but to be fair that may be a longer term project.

If I can't get enough to satisfy the 20 minimum order then I'll continue with my idea for the modern thermostat as that basically is pretty close (but not quite) to a set of ST2 hoses which I will then try and convice SFS to do with a lower/ no minimum.

Basically curves and bores look pretty much the same its just some of the lengths after the curve which should be easier to accomplish in terms of tooling. it would require changing to the new thermostat though and maybe a new waterpump cover. Both of which are relatively cheap secondhand but its not what I was really aiming for in the first place which is a like for like replacement.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:52 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 906 Paso
year: 1990
Just been looking in one of my Classic Ford mags ( yeah it an illness ) and there is a UK based outfit called Rally Design ( www.rallydesign.co.uk ) and these guys are advertising RMD (brand ) silicon hoses ( available in black ) in straight ( by the metre ) 45 deg , 90 deg ,135 deg and 180deg elbows in sizes that go up in 2-3mm increments from 6.5mm to 114mm sizes, might be worth a look :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:28 pm 

Thank you Duc750. I am definetly interested in buying a kit. I have not had to convert my bike over on the thermostat issue yet. But this is not a big deal. I appreciate all of your help. Have a good week!
Cheers Paul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:21 pm 

Guys

Email address is 907hoses@gmail.com
Can I ask you to drop me a line with your contact details, address, and number of hose sets you woould want to order.

Please confirma as part of the email that you are ready to pay in the next few weeks for this as well I would like to get these ordered and sorted before the end of August

Thanks
Duc750

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:04 pm 

3 mails so far, come on guys let me know if you're in

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1992
Start a new thread with just the relevant details and add a list of those that have confirmed an order.

Remember a lot of folk are infrequent visitors and they may only look at just the new posts.

You will have to juggle between posts and maybe even start a new further updated thread again. :huh:

It's not that folk aren't interested it just takes time. :banghead:

Well done on this. :thumbup: :thumbup:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 pm 

Hi Stiv

I will do (I'm actually on holiday at the moment) so I'll periodically bump this thread to the top and then PM all the guys I've not heard from next week

So far we're up to seven!

Global postage is no problem by the way

I'll mail everyone about payment details when I'm back in the uk.

With a bit of luck credit card payments should be no issue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:29 am 

8 so far. Main colour will be Black if there's demand for other colours I can ask. The question and you can visually vandalise your bike to your hearts content!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next