[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - Two 907's in Cardiff prior to a trip to The TT.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 6:08 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Two 907's in Cardiff prior to a trip to The TT.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:33 pm 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

To celebrate the return of the site here is my 907 together with my brother in law's prior to a trip to the Isle Of Man last year.

having been on the site for 8 years I have finally mastered the inserting of photo's which was always a bit hit and miss.

The Corbin seat is now owned by Eric as I never really got on with it.

Rogero

Post subject: Re: Two 907's in Cardiff prior to a trip to The TT.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:17 am 

Eric???

They look great together Roger.

We really should have a UK Pasomeet in 2014.

Cheers, Keith.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:07 pm 

Sorry Keith - I was happily singing a Monty Python tune when I typed that message.

Keith of course has the seat on his lovely 907 - Eric is probably still riding his Harley Davidson.

Rogero - agreed on the 2014 get together, we have been talking about it for ages!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:11 pm 

Been likened to John Cleese but you can call me Eric.

I nominate nnnnnnnnnnorman to organise 2014 Gathering of the PasoUK.

Where is he? has anyone let him know sites back?

and the stiv.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:12 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
I`ve always been more of a fan of the smaller models but these two look really nice :thumbup:

Our info mail was sent to everyone registered to the forum so they should know we`re back. (if they read their emails, if the email address they used for the forum is still up to date and if our email didnĀ“t land in a spam folder)

G.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:51 pm 

I don't think I got an email. I cleared my junkmail recently but pretty sure I would've noticed it ??

Keith.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:38 pm 

I didn't receive any email either, but nice the site is up and running again :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:42 am 

h1a. Perhaps we were black balled.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:36 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1987
I found englishstiv, now where`s nnnnnorman ... ?
I also modified the forum settings so hopefully the next mass mail will reach everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:00 pm 

Nice one Gerhard, don't forget to chill out, its weekend now. :beer:

I see Rhino is here :thumbup:

Keith.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:01 am 

year: 1988
Nice twins Gentlemen! Too bad they're red :lol: