[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - New 907 owner.....
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New 907 owner.....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:53 pm 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
Thanks for having me...my name is Mark, coastal Maine, USA...just picked up a 92 anthracite 907 i.e. Havnt had a chance to start sorting things out yet but she's a beauty....First Ducati but I am on old biker, having had twenty five or so over the years....learning a lot from the forum, hope to be able to return the favors some day.....thanks again and here she is......

Attachments:
B387796D-7B69-4F25-87F0-C6DA469A75B5.jpg
B387796D-7B69-4F25-87F0-C6DA469A75B5.jpg [ 341.2 KiB | Viewed 6818 times ]

1980 XS Eleven/1960 Watsonian sidecar
1974 Norton Commando/Factory Production Race
 Post subject: Re: New 907 owner.....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:38 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Sport
year: 1990
Very nice.
Welcome to the club.

Cheers, Phil

2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:41 am 

Lovely color. Welcome Mark ! It is the right place to be here.

Cheers,

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:47 pm 

Mark,
Welcome to the forum from a fellow New Englander (NH) who has a 1992 907ie in anthracite and on top of that my name is also Mark! I tried posting a photo of my bike but was unable to.
Mark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:39 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:24 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:59 pm 

Guess I'm gonna have to take ride... :) ..

Occasionally go to the big swap meet in Amherst....although not this year......and of course the drag races once in a while.....will have to keep in touch...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:57 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:20 pm 

Well, I as getting things ready for....shhhh..winter....too late in the season to register the bike and if I wait til Jan, I can register it as an antique..save $$$$.... Didnt want to put a tire on, belts etc and then have it sit all winter soooooo while moving it to the warm bike storage room.......couldnt help but steal the plate off the Guzzi and hit the road...the sound it makes is very intoxicating....rode by three cops.....behaving myself......then did some spirited twisties and a ton once or twice......sweeeeet.....has a lot of character....after riding the Goose and the old Yamaha, its nice to "fit in" to a bike, kinda become part of the machine rather than simply sitting on it.....using my legs and back muscles, shift my weight from my arms to my legs etc....a very involved, active ride and cant wait to spend some serious time on it in the spring....
I moved the pegs out an inch, since I had my right knee replace, I cant rotate my foot in far enough for the brake.....perfect now.....
A little spitting and sputtering while in unloaded just cruising mode but I havent changed the fuel filter, valve adjust, new gas etc......under a load its solid......love it......
Just wanted to spread the enthusiasm......
Mirrors....uselesss...... :wacko:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:42 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 906 Paso
year: 1990
Ha I just took the plate of my Paso and put it on the Guzzi..............and I have a bung right leg/hip/foot and cant use the rear brake ( Welcome to the circus ). :) :D