[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - New 907ie paso owner
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New 907ie paso owner
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:07 pm 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
Hello
I just bought a 907ie project for myself.
I was thinking of updating here how the project is going.
Here's a picture of the condition of the bike for this moment.

Post subject: Re: New 907ie paso owner
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:42 pm 

year: 1993
907 streetfighter looks very cool ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:59 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 pm 

It looks a fun project, look forward to watching this progress :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:03 am 

Hi Vainika
looking forward to hearing your progress. Post lots of pictures, and plenty of detail about what you are doing.
So the engine is out, are you doing a complete strip and re-build?
Any problems with electrics?
My fuel pump in the tank was shot, they are available cheaply from other sources. I found mine on Gumtree (local version of ebay), for £25. It was a brand new spare for a Mazda MX5, which owner had sold.

Good luck and have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:41 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:08 pm 

I see nothing missing on your picture. Passion, winter project, shite, it is July now :mrgreen:

have fun putting back the babe together and hope to see progresses soon :beer:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:18 pm 

Hello!

little progress for my the summer winter project :)

In Finland, we have a saying in the summer is short but little snowy :lol:

I dismantled bike little more, But a frontend still need to be dismantled before I can paint the frame.

Here are a few pictures

Last edited by vainika on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1994
Pics are not showing!

1982 Pantah 500SL (now sold)

Scotland

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:09 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:40 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1994
Yes, I can see the pictures now. I think I need to do something similar to my bike, the bodywork is immaculate but the frame underneath is beginning to look a bit scabby. Maybe next year ;)

1982 Pantah 500SL (now sold)

Scotland

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:22 pm 

Hello

Now the whole bike is dismantled.
Waiting for washing and painting preparations. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:35 pm 

Hello :)

I have problem to solve how to mount ECM on the bike :wacko:

Have anybody so gaintly can take a picture for me under the seat how the ECU have mounted?

Thank you very much in advance! :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:27 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

On the 907ie the ECU sits on 3 small rubber bushes beneath the rear part of the seat just in front of the rear seat inner nacelle.

If you look at the frame you should see two lugs on the inner frame carrier and one in the middle directly opposite on the other frame carrier. the electric cable connects to the right side of your bike ( sitting on it )

Best thing is download the online manual in the 907ie Tech FAQ.

Looking at your Fame photo's I would be interested to confirm your frame number as it may be a 906 frame if you can't locate those lugs? Again check on the Tech FAQ for all the Paso model and 907ie numbers. Does your tank have an internal fuel pump fitted?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:35 pm