[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - New Owner 92 907
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Owner 92 907
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:11 am 

Post subject: Re:New Owner 92 907
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:56 am 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

907ie (#001595)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:13 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:52 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:05 am 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

1992 907ie #1473 Nero SOLD
1997 Vmax Nero-Blue Flames SOLD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:49 pm 
hi joe,
glad to hear you found one.can you describe your thoughts,feelings for the bike now that you've had it a short time? is the handling,comfort,performance etc... as you expected??
thanks to eric for his reply to my post,i may be in possession next weekend a dark 907.jeff also replied to my post i found out after i got off the phone with the 907 owner only to see his reply info on ebay about the 7k bike.
i'm wondering if there will be any replys as to the pro's and con's of 907 ownership to read this week b-4 i ride one for the 1st time.having owned maybe a dozen or so bevels,singles and twins, and never ridden a belt i'm hoping to have others' impressions in my head to compare with.that and it will give me something to do till sat! seem like a good number of 907 owner read this forum,would like to see a good response as to the joys of ownership.hardluck stories welcome also. thanks,wiggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:02 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:06 pm 

Post subject: Hi there
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:41 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:34 pm 
hi 907 guy,
my '92 black 907 is #1462. bought it last fall and have yet to put gas in it, that's how little i've ridden it so far. it's 17 degrees f here in n/w ohio and the drive is covered in snow and ice. the few times the weather has broke i rode something with a little better wind protection.currently unemployed for the 3rd WINTER in 4 years. a person would think that the odds would be at least 1 summer in 3 trys!, i don't have a seasonable occupation.
your english is great, i'm limited to ordering a beer in acouple of foreign tongues.
keep us posted as to your progress on the bike. there seems to be a friendly,helpful bunch here that will try and help with any situations that you may encounter.
less than 3 weeks till spring for us northern hemisphere types (sorry southern hemisphere guys,it's gonna be our turn soon),so get at it and ready that steed for some riding.
welcome aboard and hope to hear some great stories.
regards, wiggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:57 pm 
Hi Wiggs.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Well i took my beauty in the garage a few days ago and working on it right now.
Here are some pictures of my lady before the work:

Sofar i purged the brakes and the cluntch and had a look on fuelsystem. Result: Fuelpump was locked up, but could be repaired some fuellines had to be replaced and the injectors aren't working anymore... guess i'll have to get replacement for that. Unfortunatly i allready was at the local ducati dealer for the parts i need but the shop is closed for this week because he's moving to an other location. Guess i'll have to wait a few days now.
Anyhow i'll keep you updated on the progess... can't wait to here the sound of that bike.
Mean while i got some brake problems with my Vet to take care of! :mad:

regards Daniel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:20 am 
hi guy,907 that is,
by the looks of it you need a warm welcome in more ways than one. what miserable pictures you took! our camera seems to be acting up also as there is white stuff all over the place in the pictures too.it only does that when taken outside tho,maybe it's the cold weather messing up the camera,what do you think? anyway, i hope guys down south are taking advantage of their summer (or fall as it ,hopefully,will be soon). it's somewhat of a comfort knowing someone's got some riding time at this time of year tho.
what year vette are you playing with? always liked them as it's america's only true sportscar ,even tho i'll probably never own one.
i applied for a job at the local ducati,triumph dealer.that's if 50 miles away is local. maybe someday i'll be alittle more familiar with these newer ducks and can actually contribute with some usefull, technical info. i also applied at 3 somewhat local davidson dealers. i figure that at this stage of my life i would like to try something i truely have a passion for.i mean,how much passion can a person have building cold heading machines that make fasteners,bearings and an assortment other things. 10 yrs doing that and 2 yrs repairing their machine tools before being made redundant . haven't found a good ,steady job since then.
keep us posted on your progress with the 907 and good luck when your dealer gets settled in.yup, you will love the sound of it when the time comes.oh,and i think it's coming soon.ride often our southern buddies.
cheers all,wiggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:10 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 906 Paso
year: 1989
It has been a great summer of riding here in the Southern Hemisphere, fortunately for us we don't get much of the white stuff that keeps you indoors for months. down here we can ride all winter, gets a bit cold but that is half the fun. Still have to watch for the black ice some mornings though. Roll on the Northern Summer & roll on the PASO! :cool:

Post subject: It's alife!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:15 pm 

Post subject: New 907ei owner
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:47 pm