[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:38 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
Gert,
the original mirror assemblies are no more available.
So, nobody can't get some new ones.
I was lucky when I bought an used pair on ebay long time ago.
Ciao

Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:46 pm 

year: 1993
Sign me up fo one of each as well :thumbup: :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:01 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1991

907 I.E. -91
M900 -97
MTS 1100s -07

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:21 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

FOLKS PLEASE ONLY USE THIS THREAD TO POST THE NUMBER OF MIRRORS YOU REQUIRE NOT TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER - PLEASE USE THE OTHER THREAD FOR THIS.

THAT WAY I CAN KEEP IT ALL LESS CONFUSING

I WILL POST ANY UPDATES OR EMAILS THAT I HAVE RECEIVED.

WITH REGARDS TO FABRICATION OF THE MIRRORS I - YES I AM ALSO TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THEY (THE MOULDINGS) HAVE BEEN SOLD ON TO ANOTHER SMALL DUCATI WORKSHOP AND DUCATI HEAD OFFICE HAVE SUPPLIED ME WITH THE NAMES OF SUCH WORKSHOPS IN ITALY THAT MAY WELL OF PURCHASED THESE ITEMS IN A JOB LOT AS TO REPEAT THE MAIN FACTORY STATE THEY LONGER HAVE THEM.

THIS COULD TAKE AGES TO SORT OUT AS IT'S UPTO THE DUCATI GUYS IN ITALY TO REPLY.

I AM ALSO TRYING TO SEE IF I CAN FABRICATE THE SHELLS MYSELF - HOWEVER I NEED ORIGINAL SHELLS OR SIMILIAR TO WORK FROM.

THE FAR MIRRORS ARE A STOP GAP AND AS SUCH GIVE ME ( AND OTHERS) THE MIRRORS I NEED TO USE THE BIKE. THEY ARE ALSO A COST EFFECTIVE REPLACEMENT.

I WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED - BUT PLEASE ONLY ORDER REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD FOLKS

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:36 pm 

I don't need any ( hope I never will ) but would like one of each as "insurance".

Thanks - let me know the cost as and when.

Much appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:34 pm 

model: 906 Paso
year: 1989
I could use one left and one right too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:33 am 

Add a pair for me.
Gary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:42 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Okay guys been away from the computer for about 9 days so no updates. However I have now contacted the Far dealer for a confirmed delivered price direct to me if possible? This is with an assumed minimum total order so I can get a firm price for you all. which will then need totalling with UK import tax and the follow on personal delivery at cost to your home country.

If this fails I shall use the local dealer and see what I can get this lot for with his obvious slice of the cake added on.

I have also put some photo's on a web site that I hope you will be able to see below so to that it will give you an idea of the quality. These are courtesy of Finnpaso who purchased some himself a while ago please note the ones you will get will require painting to your requirements and are delivered in a base white colour.

As soon as I get another update I will post it. You will all get a personal message just confirming your order so please look out for it.

Finnpaso has advised that his were made of a light weight material and obviously not as heavily built as the original spec Ducati models. Please note that the fittings are slightly different although I may have a modification for this as my own original spec has had this done when it was previously ripped out of the bracket and then modified to be refitted.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:44 am 

model: 750 Paso
year: 1990
I am interested in a pair but it depends on price/total cost.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:46 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1987
I kinda like the hinge on those.

1994 Bimota DB2
1988 MegaPaso 916 project
1987 Ducati Paso 750
1985 Harley FXEF
2001 Ducati M900ie (wife's)
2000 Yamaha YZF-R1 (wife's)
1998 Ducati ST2 (wife's)
1994 Suzuki GSX-750R (wife's)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:13 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

RESULT PEOPLE I CAN ORDER DIRECT. The cost for each unit is in the region of £35.00 ( Convert that to your own currency exchange rates) each this includes the UK Value Added Tax. I can supply a Tax invoice if you can claim this back in your own country but it may make posting difficult as I will declare this on the postage notes.

Also remember that I need to add the price of a box to parcel it in and the tape etc.

I JUST WANT TO COVER MY COSTS I WILL NOT DO THIS AND LOOSE MONEY - HOPE YOU APPRECIATE THIS FACT FOLKS.

More solid prices to follow with your emails.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:32 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1987

1994 Bimota DB2
1988 MegaPaso 916 project
1987 Ducati Paso 750
1985 Harley FXEF
2001 Ducati M900ie (wife's)
2000 Yamaha YZF-R1 (wife's)
1998 Ducati ST2 (wife's)
1994 Suzuki GSX-750R (wife's)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:02 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

OKAY FOLKS ITS RED LETTER TIME OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I SHALL BE EMAILING THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE VIA THIS SITE SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAIL BOX - IF YOU HAVE PUT YOUR NAME DOWN THEN YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A RETURN VIA THIS SITE.

PAYMENT

AS SOON AS I KNOW THEY ARE BEING DELIVERED I WILL LET YOU KNOW. FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE COMPANY ARE ALSO DELAYING MY PAYMENT UNTIL THE GOODS ARRIVE IN THE UK SO YOU WONT NEED TO PAY UNTIL THEY ARRIVE WITH THE IMPORTER.

IF YOU HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT I MAY USE THIS AS A FORM OF PAYMENT. I WILL IF YOU WISH DO THIS VIA EBAY WITH A DIRECT BUY IT NOW LINK IF YOU WANT THE SECURITY ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS MUST BE PAYED FOR I WILL NOT BE OUT OF POCKET BUT I AM ALSO NOT TRYING TO MAKE A PROFIT ON ANY PRE - ARRANGED ORDERS

THE NAMES ON THE LIST THUS FAR ARE

Can you please let me know your county/state and country of origin please as again it may save on Postage if you can link with another like minded soul who may be living around the corner or on the same road that month.

THIS IS THE UPDATE LIST AND YOUR NAME WILL BE ADDED TO IT - PLEASE REFER TO THIS LIST ONLY Ducati Paso Mirrors

englishstiv 1 left 1 right Manchester. England CONFIRMED ORDER
Finnpaso 2 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
andrew_b DECLINED
Desmo_Demon 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
Samandkimberly 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
bender DECLINED
tbearz 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
Bomber 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
nickapaso 2 left 2 right CONFIRMED ORDER
Rogero 1 left 2 right Cardiff Wales CONFIRMED ORDER
gasfireman 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
gpsheehan 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
DaveM 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
steele 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
kgreenlaw 1 left St Louis Missouri CONFIRMED ORDER
velofellow 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
KempoCanada 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
I HAVE ORDERED FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE PLEASE NOTE THE LIST IS NOW CLOSED

Last edited by englishstiv on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 21 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:47 pm 
I would like 1 left 1 right :cool:

forgot to say near bristol uk :thumbup:

Last edited by steele on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:15 am 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next