[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:29 pm 
Thats a good idea duncan i too travel the globe well uk anyway so Englishtiv let us know when you have them cheers for sorting it
Phil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:20 pm 
HI!

I just found this Forum, and have been looking for a mirror for my 92 907ie for a long time. Am I right in thinking this is now no longer available? If not, I would like 1 right-hand mirror PLEASE! Thanks in advance!

Grant
San Francisco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:35 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
JUST AN UPDATE TO YOU ALL THE ORDER HAS BEEN ACCEPTED IN ITALY AND THE MIRROR UNITS ARE ON THERE WAY TO THE UK. I WILL BE AWAY FOR NEXT TWO WEEKS WORKING AND UNLIKELY TO BE NEAR A COMPUTER THAT WILL LINK ME TO THIS SITE SO WILL HOPEFULLY BE CONTACTING YOU ALL AROUND 24/25TH OF THIS MONTH TO SORT OUT POSTAGE AND PAYMENT ETC.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:21 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

OKAY FOLKS I HAVE THE MIRRORS THEY HAVE ALL ARRIVED TODAY (FRIDAY) I AM AWAY FOR TWO WEEKS AND WILL SORT ALL THIS OUT WITH YOU AFTER THE 20th JULY .

YOU WILL ALL GET A PM FROM ME - HOWEVER CAN YOU ALL PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESS FIRST SO I CAN GET AN EXACT POSTAL COST FOR YOU TOGETHER.

JUST TO CONFIRM THE UNITS WILL COST £36.00 (THIRTY SIX ENGLISH POUNDS) EACH SO PLEASE CONVERT THAT TO YOUR OWN CURRENCY AND TIMES IT BY THE NUMBER YOU HAVE REQUESTED. PLEASE NOTE IF THERE ARE ANY CHARGES INCURRED BY YOUR CHOSEN METHOD OF PAYMENT THEN THIS WILL BE DOWN TO YOU AS I AM NOT LOOKING TO MAKE A PROFIT NOR MAKE A LOSS ON THESE.

PLEASE CHECK THE THREAD WITH THE CONFIRMED LIST FOR INFORMATION ON WHAT YOU HAVE REQUESTED. I HAVE ORDERED A COUPLE EXTRA IN CASE OF ANY DAMAGES/PROBLEMS FOUND - HOWEVER EVERYONE IS PERFECT AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. SO THERE ARE A COUPLE EXTRA. YOU ALL HAVE FIRST OPTION ON THESE BUT ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE.

I WILL POST THESE ALL BY USING THE SAME CARRIER - UNLESS YOU HAVE SORTED OUT YOUR OWN METHODS OF COLLECTION.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE SOME ARE BASE WHITE AND OTHERS ARE OFF WHITE/GREY IN COLOUR AND THEY ARE ALL EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN THE EARLIER PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS THREAD.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:19 am 
I am new to this thread but am in need of a left red mirror assembly for my 1991 907ie.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:10 am 
Wow! Local Ducati dealer just broke my left mirror, but didn't notice till I rolled off the lot. He insisted it must have fallen out somewhere down the road..and took no responsibility.

Wish I he had screwed me 2 months ago instead of this past weekend :,(

Oh well...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:05 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

PLEASE CHECK YOUR MESSAGE MAILBOX I AM SENDING OUT REQUESTS FOR ALL ADDRESSES TO BE POSTED TO ME SO THAT I CAN GET YOUR ORDER WEIGHED FOR POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS.

I HAVE A COUPLE ALREADY - THANK YOU

ALSO CONFIRM YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT AND YOUR MAIN EMAIL CONTACT ADDRESS.

ALSO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU WANT TO PAY I DO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IF THIS IS EASIER BUT ANY COSTS ARE AT YOUR EXPENSE

IF YOU NEED ANY DETAILS FROM ME TO MAKE A DIRECT BANK PAYMENT ETC LET ME KNOW.

IF IN THE UK PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS EASIER FOR YOU TO COLLECT OR IF YOU ARE SHAREING THE POSTAGE AND DELIVERY WITH SOME ONE NEAR YOU. JUST LET ME KNOW IF IT'S CASH, CHEQUE STC.

JUST FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE INSPECTED ALL OF THE UNITS A LITTLE MORE CLOSELY AND A COUPLE HAVE THE WIRE LEAD WITHOUT THE CONNECTORS HOWEVER THE WIRE ITSELF IS MUCH LONGER THAN THE OTHER SO THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM TO CONNECT YOUR OWN.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:43 pm 

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
Let me know about extras. I need a right

Redpoint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:19 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

OKAY FOLKS YET ANOTHER A QUICK UP DATE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW WHERE I AM AT.

THE LIST BELOW SHOWS ALL WHOM HAVE REQUESTED, CONFIRMED THEIR ORDER AND SUPPLIED THEIR ADDRESS.

I AM OFF TO THE POST OFFICE TOMORROW TO GET YOUR INDIVIDUAL POSTAL COSTS SORTED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT ME AN ADDRESS I CANNOT DO THIS SO IF YOU ARE NOT SHOWN AS HAVING DONE SO THEN PLEASE DO IT NOW!!!! I HAVE ALREADY PM'd YOU.

englishstiv 1 left 1 right Manchester. England CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
Finnpaso 2 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
andrew_b DECLINED N/A
Desmo_Demon 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
Samandkimberly 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
bender DECLINED N/A
tbearz 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
Bomber 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
nickapaso 2 left 2 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
Rogero 1 left 2 right Cardiff Wales CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
gasfireman 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS but posting to steele ?
gpsheehan 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
DaveM 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
steele 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
kgreenlaw 1 left St Louis Missouri CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
velofellow 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
KempoCanada 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS

AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT SHOWN AS HAVING DONE SO THEN PLEASE GET YOUR ADDRESSES SORTED AND SENT TO ME ASAP AND AN IDEA OF YOUR PREFERRED/INTENDED METHOD OF PAYMENT. I HAVE A ROOM FULL OF PASO MIRRORS BOXED READY TO BE POSTED AROUND THE WORLD.

AND FOR THOSE TOO LATE FOR THE ORIGINAL SHIPMENT ORDER I THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND YOUR EMAILS, AS SOON AS I GET THIS LOT ABOVE SORTED ANY SPARE AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED. IT IS THOUGH ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. THE OTHER ALTERNATIVE WILL BE TO BUILD UP ANOTHER LIST AND DO IT AGAIN BUT ONLY IF THIS ONE RUNS THROUGH OKAY FIRST (nearly 5 months and counting).

Looks like you might be getting a bargain aswell check this out - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ducati-P ... 0286202353
$250 plus postage in the US for the set for the exact same model. Pretty sure I can get these to you for a lot less including the international mail cost.

Last edited by englishstiv on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:47 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Sorted the postage details out today I hope to get an email to you all over the next couple of days a bit busier with work today than expected.

To make it simple with the emails can I explain the following

I will be using our National Postal Service as so many packets with other companies/couriers meant opening a business account and getting various deals - to much hassle as my works phone gets enough spam calls as it is.

The mail service for International mail is based on weight then size.

I have rounded up the figure to make it easier for conversion (it just pennies folks) as the parcels weigh between 1 and 2 Kg depending on the packing inside as I am trying to recycle what boxes, bubble wrap and confetti I can get for packaging to keep costs down.

For USA and Canada it is £20.00 per parcel IF UNDER 1KG and this includes insurance to the value of £150.00 with 6 - 10 days delivery (hopefully!!!) note I have re adjusted the postal cost today 04/08

For Europe and Finland it is exactly the same £40.00 (although only actually £0.40p in real terms to the USA !!!???)

The UK individual postage is gonna be £7.00 and you should get the parcel within 4 to 5 working days. Again I have rounded up the pennies.

Check your Mail Boxes over the weekend and we can get these off on their merry way next week.

I am still waiting on a couple of addresses and will give it to the end of the week before you get a stroppy letter :banghead:

Last edited by englishstiv on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:59 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Paso 907IE -91 red/metal grey
Paso 907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:48 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Amazing isn't it I am going to check this Europe price again as it has something to do with the size of the package and the weight.

Actual postage price is £38.99 USA and Finland £38.19 both yours and nickapaso are high towards the 2kg weight as it's a larger order. But all are over 1kg and I obviously want to make sure of the shorter time delivery and insurance. ( next lower price means over 16+ days delivery !!!)

I had an exhaust for my Alfa 156 parcelled over from Germany that arrived two days later in a box as tall as me all for the equivalent cost of £15.00 in Euros. The adjoining part that was half the size and had to be sourced from 90 miles down the road took just as long to deliver and cost £25.00.

It's not the European Union but Rip Off Briton that is causing the problems.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:57 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

SORRY ALL - BEEN REALLY BUSY AT WORK SO HAVEN't GOT THOSE EMAILS OUT YET WILL TRY LATER TODAY FOLKS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:16 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

URGENT PLEASE

FOLKS PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES TO - iwannaba@msn.com

I HAVE TRIED POSTING TO YOU ALL THE POSTAL/PAYMENT DETAILS AND MY OUTBOX IS COLLECTING YOUR MAIL BUT NOT SENDING IT AND I CAN'T SEEM TO FIX IT.

velofellow you have not received any emails from me for some reason as all of yours have stuck in the outbox - so can you please confirm your address please otherwise I shall offer these to the 1st on my next list.

MUCH APPRECIATED

englishstiv.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:25 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

FOLKS I REALLY NEED THOSE THAT HAVEN'T TO GET THEIR DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS TO ME SO I CAN CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS AND SORT OUT THE PAYMENT PLEASE. email iwannaba@msn.com

THE COST FOR EACH UNIT IS £36.00 THE POSTAGE IS AS ABOVE SHOWN TO USA, CANADA & UK UNLESS YOU WANT IT SENT ANOTHER WAY OR A LOT SLOWER AND UN INSURED.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE LAST UPDATED NAMED LIST FOR YOUR ORDER DETAILS.

REALLY WANT TO GET THIS SORTED NOW.

WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next