[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:30 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991
Hi Englishstiv.

do you still have one LH mirror over?
i'm interested in one.

Ducbertus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:25 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1992
At present I will deal with all those on the first list once I have managed to sort this out and they have all been paid and sent off as requested any that are spare or have not been paid for will be offered out on a 1st contacted first serve basis. The list is growing!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:20 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1991
OK, I'll wait for your reply.
thanks so far.

Ducbertus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:27 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

UPDATE WHERE WE ARE

FOLKS ANOTHER REMINDER FOR YOU PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ALTERNATIVE EMAIL CONTACT ADDRESS TO ME AT iwannaba@msn.com AS THIS SITES EMAIL OUTBOX IS NOT RELEASING MY EMAILS TO YOU FOR PAYMENT DETAILS. I REALLY NEED PAYING NOW :shock:

I NEED TO GET THESE PAYMENTS SORTED AND THIS LOT POSTED

BELOW IS THE LIST AS IT STANDS THUS FAR TODAY

Finnpaso 2 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS PAID POSTED
andrew_b DECLINED N/A
Desmo_Demon 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS PAIDPOSTED
Samandkimberly 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS PAID POSTED
bender DECLINED N/A
tbearz 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS CANCELLED
Bomber 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS CANCELLED
nickapaso 2 left 2 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS CANCELLED
Rogero 1 left 2 right Cardiff Wales CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS PAID POSTED
gasfireman 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS but posting to steele ?PAID POSTED
gpsheehan 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS PAID POSTED
DaveM 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS PAID POSTED
steele 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESSPAIDPOSTED
kgreenlaw 1 left St Louis Missouri CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS PAID
velofellow 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDERCANCELLED
KempoCanada 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESSCANCELLED

THE COSTS ARE AS FOLLOWS EACH WING MIRROR ORDERED IS £36.00 EACH.
THE POSTGE TO THE STATES IS NOW £20.00 (DUE TO TO SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THE BOX UNDER 2KG) UNLESS IT IS ONE INDIVIDUAL UNIT WHICH IS £12.00.
THE POSTAGE TO FINLAND VIA SNAIL MAIL AS REQUESTED IS £11.00 :thumbup:
THE UK COST IS 1ST CLASS £9.00 AND 2ND CLASS £7.00 UNLESS I HAVE TO SORT OUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT AGAIN ITS A SIZE AND WEIGHT THING.

I AM NOT GOING TO MUCK AROUND DIFFERENT CARRIERS AND BOX SIZES THE FIGURE HAS BEEN SET SO THAT YOU ALL PAY THE SAME AND IT IS PENNIES DIFFERENCE OVERALL.

AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED I AM TRYING TO KEEP THIS AT COST AND AS LOW AS I CAN FOR YOU WHILE HOPEFULLY NOT LOSING ANY MONEY. :banghead:

PLEASE ALSO APPRECIATE THAT I HAVE FOUND THAT PAYPAL CHARGES ME £5.00 FOR YOUR PAYMENT SO PLEASE ADD THIS TO YOUR FIGURE

MANY THANKS

Last edited by englishstiv on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 pm 

model: 750 Paso
year: 1990
Thanks Steve the mirrors arrived this morning safe and sound. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 pm 

Cheque sent this morning - THANKS STEVE - much appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:03 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1987

1994 Bimota DB2
1988 MegaPaso 916 project
1987 Ducati Paso 750
1985 Harley FXEF
2001 Ducati M900ie (wife's)
2000 Yamaha YZF-R1 (wife's)
1998 Ducati ST2 (wife's)
1994 Suzuki GSX-750R (wife's)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:20 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

COME ON PEOPLE I AM STILL WAITING ON SOME OF YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES !!!!!! :dunno: :!:

AND ALSO YOUR PAYMENTS. :banghead: :mad:

SO I CAN GET THESE BILLED, PAID FOR AND POSTED TO YOU.

I AM ASSUMING THAT THE LATE REPLIES ARE DUE TO HOLIDAYS ETC?

please let me know when those posted have arrived and thank you DaveM

Desmo_Demon you have your reply yes your are spot on.

BELOW IS THE OUTSTANDING LIST AS IT STANDS THUS FAR TODAY

Desmo_Demon 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS but know where we are at.
tbearz 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
Bomber 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
nickapaso 2 left 2 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
kgreenlaw 1 left St Louis Missouri CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS
velofellow 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER
KempoCanada 1 left 1 right CONFIRMED ORDER CONFIRMED ADDRESS

THE COSTS ARE AS FOLLOWS EACH WING MIRROR ORDERED IS £36.00 EACH.
THE POSTGE TO THE STATES IS NOW £20.00 (DUE TO TO SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THE BOX UNDER 2KG) UNLESS IT IS ONE INDIVIDUAL UNIT WHICH IS £12.00.
THE POSTAGE TO FINLAND VIA SNAIL MAIL AS REQUESTED IS £11.00 :thumbup:
THE UK COST IS 1ST CLASS £9.00 AND 2ND CLASS £7.00 UNLESS I HAVE TO SORT OUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT AGAIN ITS A SIZE AND WEIGHT THING.

I AM NOT GOING TO MUCK AROUND DIFFERENT CARRIERS AND BOX SIZES THE FIGURE HAS BEEN SET SO THAT YOU ALL PAY THE SAME AND IT IS PENNIES DIFFERENCE OVERALL.

AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED I AM TRYING TO KEEP THIS AT COST AND AS LOW AS I CAN FOR YOU WHILE HOPEFULLY NOT LOSING ANY MONEY. :banghead:

PLEASE ALSO APPRECIATE THAT I HAVE FOUND THAT PAYPAL CHARGES ME £5.00 FOR YOUR PAYMENT SO PLEASE ADD THIS TO YOUR FIGURE

MANY THANKS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:04 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Dont worry, it takes time with so many guys... :thumbup:

I payed my mirrors last friday, so You will see moneys in You account tomorrow monday, or tuesday... :thumbup:

If someone DONT get they mirrors, what they have ordered, I know very well, that You can sell them very easily in some monthes. I have one USA guy email addres, who wanted mirrors to his 907, so i can send his addres to you, if needeed.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You made GREAT JOB for all of us !!!!!!! Thanks again to You... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Antti

Ps. I send PM to You via these sites.

Paso 907IE -91 red/metal grey
Paso 907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:17 am 

i could use a right (R) red if anyone does not come through with payment!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:09 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Appreciated folks I know it's the holiday season so I am not fretting too much as several peeps have emailed that they will take any left over`.

I just want to honour my end of the deal with the folk that responded first.

Hopefully some of you folk in the States will be getting your packages any day if the post was as promised?

paso_rosso you are added to the list - please note though these are unpainted in grey and white.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:51 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1987

1994 Bimota DB2
1988 MegaPaso 916 project
1987 Ducati Paso 750
1985 Harley FXEF
2001 Ducati M900ie (wife's)
2000 Yamaha YZF-R1 (wife's)
1998 Ducati ST2 (wife's)
1994 Suzuki GSX-750R (wife's)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:06 pm 

Mirrors (3) arrived yesterday. So well wrapped I only checked one as it was a shame to spoil the bubble wrap. They ar now in the garage with numerous other 907 bits and pieces and waiting to be painted as needed. I may use a lens to replace a cracked one...

Thanks again Steve very good job well done!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:52 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

My 3 mirrors arrived friday to Finland, so everthing is ok. :thumbup:

They were very well packaged, so You did great job!

Thanks again alot! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Paso 907IE -91 red/metal grey
Paso 907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:09 pm 
Got the mirrors from the post office today they are great very pleased with them cheers steve :cool: :beer:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next