[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:41 pm 

model: 906 Paso
year: 1989
Thanks, mirrors are excellent and almost too nice to paint.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:19 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
If I have not had contact from those that requested the mirrors by Tuesday of next week then I shall be offering them to the folk on my add on list from your emails and this thread on a first come first served basis any remaining will be posted on the classified section for a week and then ebayed thereafter.

IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED A SET YOUR NAME IS SHOWN ON THE LIST I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN HONOUR YOUR REQUEST> PLEASE CONTACT ME ON iwannaba@msn.com WITH YOU CONTACT EMAIL SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT etc FOR PAYMENT.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOURS PLEASE LET ME KNOW VIA THIS THREAD

A BIG thank you to those that have sorted this out for me thus far.

regards

englishstiv.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:04 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

As of Monday 25th I have the following mirrors outstanding due to non confirmation of payment or any indication of payment or an email to confirm still interested. :banghead:

If any one knows how to get in touch with those still outstanding on the list please give them a call :thumbup: as I have tried everything this end with no positive result.

Left X 7

Right X 8

The following folk are on the substitute list as they have positively indicated that they require a mirror.

Stencil 29/6 1 X LEFT 1 X RIGHT
Dlpirl 5/6 1 X LEFT
Redpoint 22/6 1 X RIGHT
ducbertus 2/8 1 X LEFT
paso rosso 11/8 1 X RIGHT
also
bconab 17/6 POSSIBLY ? BUT NOT SURE LEFT/ RIGHT
jcslocum 26/08 1X LEFT 1 X RIGHT

You will get an email to see if you are still interested on Tuesday evening 26/08/2008 GMT. If still interested then it's a week to get it sorted.

thanks folks

englishstiv.

Last edited by englishstiv on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:24 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
My mirrors arrived toady in perfect condition. Thank you so much!!!....If I had the available money, I'd get another set if the original people don't get in contact with you....I don't know if I could swing that money right now, though. :cry:

1994 Bimota DB2
1988 MegaPaso 916 project
1987 Ducati Paso 750
1985 Harley FXEF
2001 Ducati M900ie (wife's)
2000 Yamaha YZF-R1 (wife's)
1998 Ducati ST2 (wife's)
1994 Suzuki GSX-750R (wife's)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:12 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Glad they arrived okay hopefully the others have reached their destination over to the USA?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

OKAY FOLKS I HAVE CLOSED THE BOOK ON ALL PREVIOUS ORDERS AS I HAVE DONE MY UTMOST BEST TO CONFIRM THE ORDER ETC.

(IF YOUR REQUESTED A MIRROR(S) AND STILL WANT ONE (,2,3 & 4 ETC) THEN I NEED PAYMENT YOU HAVE THE DETAILS.)

THEREFORE AS STATED EARLIER I HAVE NOW OFFERED THE REMAINING OUTSTANDING SETS TO ALL THOSE ON THE SUBSTITUTE LIST WHO HAVE NOW HAD AN EMAIL SENT (PM).

THE SOONER YOU CONFIRM THE SOONER IT WILL BE RESERVED FOR YOU.

AFTER SUNDAY 31/08/2008 GMT ANY REMAINING SETS WILL BE GOING ON EBAY/CQout/GUMTREE.COM FOR SALE MIN BID PRICE AS PER THIS THREAD. £36.00 EACH

jcslocum 1 X LEFT 1 X RIGHT CONFIRMED ORDER PAIDPOSTED
tbearz 1 X LEFT 1 X RIGHT CONFIRMED ORDER PAID POSTED
kempocanada 1 X LEFT 1 X RIGHT CONFIRMED ORDER PAID POSTED
ducbertus 1 X LEFT CONFIRMED

LEFT X 5 REMAINING

RIGHT X 5 REMAINING.

I AM REALLY SORRY TO THOSE THAT MAY NOT GET THEIR REQUESTED ORDER BUT I HAVE TRIED TO GET THIS SORTED ASAP WITH YOU AND NEED TO RELEASE THE REMAINING SETS AS I CANNOT AFFORD TO KEEP THEM IN EXPECTATION OF PAYMENT - HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

Last edited by englishstiv on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:59 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

AS STATED THESE ITEMS WILL NOW BE PLACED ON VARIOUS AUCTION SITES FROM TOMORROW.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT I STILL HAVE 7 EMAILS STILL LOGGED INTO MY OUT BOX SO ASSUME THAT THESE MEMBERS HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE SITE IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS/MONTHS.

IF ANY PERSON OUT THERE STILL WANTS A SINGLE/SET OR ADDITIONAL NUMBERS PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

AS PROMISED ANY FOLK ON HERE WANTING A MIRROR THEN YOU HAVE THE 1st OPTION UNTIL THEY ARE ALL SOLD - I WILL SELL AT £36.00 PLUS POSTAGE AND ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL CHARGES WHICH MUST BE REASONABLE VALUE AS ONE MIRROR HAS JUST SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £58.00 + POSTAGE.

PLEASE email me at iwannaba@msn.com and let me know what you require.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE I WILL NOT BE RE-ORDERING ANY FURTHER SETS ONCE THESE HAVE GONE THEY HAVE ALL GONE.

MANY THANKS

englishstiv

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:32 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Have just got back from work this week to find that I have had a massive response from folk via the Auction sites this week as a result of which I will now be offering the remaining sets this way. Sorry if you have missed out but I need to shift these and recoup my outgoings. Atleast five folk have still not logged on to get their emails and several have not replied.

Many thanks to those that have sorted the details out their end, If I get the urge later I may yet re-order some more - some time in the future ????????????????? :wacko: .

Having said that this has been ongoing since the 19th of May

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:39 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

You did GREAT job !!!!!!

thanks again... :thumbup:

Paso 907IE -91 red/metal grey
Paso 907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:57 pm 

Mirrors arrived dead on time, Just like steve said.
Quality!!
Brilliant effort by steve :beer: :beer:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:47 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

ALL UNITS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD

Thank you all those involved.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6