[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:38 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
There are several threads regarding the availability of replacement front mirror/indicator units recently posted.

As a result of this I have been in contact with the makers of these items and I am at present trying to see if I can get an order organised.

Please read the posts and follow the links that are in the relevant sections regarding the exact items in question as these are not original Ducati made replacements.

If you follow the most recent thread in the 907ie section this explains my present state of affairs regarding this.

The purpose of this thread is to register your own interest and the number of units you will require I will update via this thread on exactly what is happening and also of costs involved.

Please note that I am only aiming to recoup any out of pocket expenses and that you will be responsible for all costs incurred for your own particular order and that any orders taken must be fully paid for before being despatched.

If you are interested in buying a mirror or mirrors please add your name and the quantity aswell as the relevant unit(s) required.

Please do not add any further threads other than your order in this post.

Many thanks I will get it started.........................................

Last edited by englishstiv on Sun May 18, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: PASO MIRRORS DO YOU WANT ONE?TWO MORE?
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:42 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

englishstiv = 1 x nearside. 1 x offside

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:29 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

"Finnpaso" / Antti: 1 X Right (RED) + 2 X Left (RED)

finnpaso@gmail.com

Paso 907IE -91 red/metal grey
Paso 907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium

Last edited by Finnpaso on Mon May 19, 2008 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:06 pm 

year: 1993
I'll take one of each, left and right, in 907 Red if possible.

Cheers

Andrew
andrew.bearlin@nospam.gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:13 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
I'd be interested in a left and right, depending on the total cost plus shipping to the USA.

1994 Bimota DB2
1988 MegaPaso 916 project
1987 Ducati Paso 750
1985 Harley FXEF
2001 Ducati M900ie (wife's)
2000 Yamaha YZF-R1 (wife's)
1998 Ducati ST2 (wife's)
1994 Suzuki GSX-750R (wife's)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:26 am 

Thanks - I'd love 1 right and 1 left, depending on price to US, and also if they'll be painted red!

Sam

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:14 am 

year: 1988
I'd be interested in a left, depending on the total cost plus shipping to the USA.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:30 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

A SHORT UPDATE - IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THE MIRRORS COME COMPLETE WITH GLASS, INDICATORS AND THE WIREING BUT ARE IN THE "RAW" STATE WHICH IS WHITE AND WILL REQUIRE PAINTING.

I WILL CONFIRM THE COLOUR SPEC ONCE AGAIN SO AS TO BE SURE, THE COST IS ALSO TO BE CONFIRMED AS I NEED TO SEE IF I CAN DEAL DIRECT OR HAVE TO USE ANOTHER THIRD PARTY DEALER WHO WILL NEED/EXPECT THERE "CUT"? HOWEVER IT WILL STILL BE A LOT CHEAPER THAN THE £125.00 UK DUCATI ORIGINAL SPEC ITEM WHICH MUST APPLY WORLWIDE ASWELL?

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:52 pm 

Im interested in 1 x nearside. 1 x offside

Cheers
Gerry

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:37 pm 

sounds good let me know......

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:19 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

okay folks some more information

the units are only available in white.

Finnpaso has these units and I have asked him to post a description of their quality on here so that you can make a personal choice when I finally get a cost price sorted.

I also posted a thread earlier in the 907ie forum regarding contacting Ducati Italy and getting hold of the original moulds with a view to purchasing them.

I have had a very full and informative reply from Christina, in Customer Services. The result of which is the name address and contact numbers of 5 Ducati Workshops in Italy which does suggest that they are out there somewhere, just where is the next question. It may also lead us to a supplier of original pattern mirrors aswell in the future.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:37 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:46 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

I have already thought of this as I am a fully qualified paint sprayer and fibre glass fabricator (hence my email to Ducati regarding the moulds)however the problem will be getting an exact colour match with each individual bike involved(750/906/907). Which may mean re applying another coat on receipt which may then react causing more agro - it is better to start with a clean base- sadly white is the colour.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:31 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Try Fred at Cyccoon http://www.cyccon.com he's a FAR dealer and has just done a group buy with the Multistrada group here in the USA. He gave everyone a 20% discount and mailed them direct to your house.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:44 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1991
I would like 1 left & 2 right.
BUT, ONLY if they are original moulds, NOT the FAR ones.

907 I.E. -91
M900 -97
MTS 1100s -07

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next