[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - For those of you who enjoy something a llttle. . .different
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: For those of you who enjoy something a llttle. . .different
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:03 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

ho ho ho

not my bag but then . . .

If God rides a Harley . . .
Then the Devil rides a Duke!

Post subject: Re: For those of you who enjoy something a llttle. . .differ
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:08 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

or this

but you'd better hurry

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-CAGIVA-MAROO ... 2c5c073f87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:07 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Damn - the Cagiva made £1420 - good result

One day 750 Pasos will make that too
(but I'm not holding my breath)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 am 

model: 750 Paso
year: 1990
They aren't far off, judging by what people are asking for them on eBay. £1650

1990 750 Paso #754364
2005 BMW 1200RT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

What they ask for on e-bay and what they get on e-bay are often two very different things

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:25 pm 

very true :-) but if sellers start thier auctions off at £1650 it doesnt give any scope for putting sensible bids in

1990 750 Paso #754364
2005 BMW 1200RT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:01 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Not entirely sure I understand the logic - if any - on e-bay.

One of the two 750 Pasos is now at £1250 - opening bid !!! (ends 3 hours)

the other one has had 5 bids and has only managed £830 (ends 8 hours)

Work that out

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 pm 

Hi Rhino

I bit the bullet and bought the blue one for £1270 Might have overpaid a bit but from the info I'd gleaned it seemed worth taking the chance. Now all I've got to do is get over from Kent and bring it back! I know it is a risk buying it withut seeing it but what the heck, you only live once!!!

Graeme

1990 750 Paso #754364
2005 BMW 1200RT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:09 pm 

year: 1988

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Hey Graemer57 - see my answer to you elsewhere BUT

I have seen the bike (not ridden it) I know the guy who re-commissioned it (he works on my 907ie and my 916s) and he's very good. The bike is clean and good looking and needs no real cosmetics - hey but bear in mind it's getting on now.

My hometown is just around the corner from the bike and I have a bike trailer/garage/spare bed/sympathy etc. I also know the number of a company that will collect and deliver (fully insured) your bike door to door for about £120. That's a no-brainer in my opinion.

My wife and I and 2 mates (he's a biker - she's not) will be there 22nd - 2nd-ish. If you want any help or sympathy we are at hand

SO PLEASED YOU GOT THE BIKE

WELCOME HOME BOY!!!

If you want to get in touch do so via this site and we can exchange numbers etc.

Well Done - you're going to love that 750.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:20 pm 

Hi Rhino

Was thinking of taking train up on afternoon of 28th and riding bike back. Nice 280 mile run to get acquainted with it (and I have RAC relay just in case!) Must say that having it delivered is not a bad option so would welcome the details. Is there a PM option on the site? if so will send you my email/phone details and perhaps I can get the info from you

Graeme

1990 750 Paso #754364
2005 BMW 1200RT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Graeme

Get onto the site, register (if you haven't), log in and go to the "messages" section and send a message to Rhino (shit - if I can do it anyone can)

I'll be looking out for it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:46 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Graeme

You might want to try these guys to transport your Duke:

http://www.motorcyclesupermarket.com/mo ... -delivery/

I notice the price has risen (a little)

Me? I'd have to go down and ride her back - the only way !!
Come down on the train and I can pick you up, intoduce you to the guy who worked on her, go get the bike, and you might want to crash at mine before you ride her back. It's a long journey - done it myself many times on a 750 Paso. Your call. If I can help I will - hell it's what sites like this are all about.

PM me a message with your contact details and I'll try to PM you - I assume you've registered . . .