[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - Some 15 pcs of Yamaha FZ 750 dual headlights available
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Some 15 pcs of Yamaha FZ 750 dual headlights available
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 pm 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
To all of you that have noticed me buying the Yamaha dual headlight last week and are a bit jealous, I have an interesting offer.
The company I have purchased from, has some 15 pcs of these headlights available. As Helge Raddatz broke his finger trying to steel my headlight recently, I will at least arrange one for him.
Are there any other takers for this dual headlight? I will arrange transport and pre-payment.
Headlights are new, in original factory packing/cardboard boxes and include 2x a H7 lamp. Please note it is an EU approved (adjustable) headlight.

Please note alse that there is NO facility for a parking light in this headlight and we have to think on a work around. Please PM me and I will see what I can do and if Santa Claus or Sint Niklaas can deliver this for winter projects. ;-)

Will post this also in http://www.facebook.com/groups/ducatipasoists/
Pics from packing, details, measurements will be posted here in the buy/sell topic, have to make some pics later this week as I am in a work overload situation with evening meetings on open innovations with my SME's....

Proud owner of a;
- Ducati 907 ie 1992 in red
- Ducati 900 SSC Imola 1997 in red
- aprilia RST Mille Futura 2001 in infinity blue
- Alfa Romeo 159 SW 2007 in Grigrio Stromboli

Post subject: Re: Some 15 pcs of Yamaha FZ 750 dual headlights available
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1994
I currently have 2 single beam headlamps. One, the original for the bike is EU and the beam kicks up to the right which makes it illegal in the UK. The other I bought from eBay and is from a UK Yamaha FZ750. The beam has a flat cut-off and so can be used here. If your headlamps have a flat cut-off I'm certainly interested.

1982 Pantah 500SL (now sold)

Scotland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 pm 

Hi Derek,

Dual headlights are EU Continent lights as they are found at a Dutch company. So it could be a flatted projectory, however wrongly for left hand side driving such as UK I assume.

How did you solve the parking light on the headlight? I assume the FZ 750 has a separate parking light just above the headlight as I remember well as in the Ducati this is included in the headlight.

Perhaps this could be an argument to start driving on the right side of the road and be a real EU country after all. . . . :thumbup:

Olaf

Proud owner of a;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:16 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Hi Olaf,
The lamp is a Kyoto, same as the original 907 fitment and has a hole for a parking lamp in the bottom.

The continental dip pattern is like this ;

whereas the UK one is;

and the North American pattern is flat;

Either of the 2nd two are legal in the UK. If your lamps have a flat cut-off I can use one.

Scotland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1991
Interested, price?

907 I.E. -91
M900 -97
MTS 1100s -07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:26 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Going by the picture you posted on the other thread, the lens pattern and bulb orientation suggests that these lamps should have a flat dip beam cut-off. So I'm interested if the price is right. You haven't mentioned that yet.

Scotland

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 am 

Update, will post some pics later however they are US headlights looking at the beam projectory, being all flat. Made a test setting using a near dead battery and made some pics that I will update later tonight for all to see in the gallery on Picasa as mentioned in a previous posting.

Price will be around €85 Euro per light unit excluding shipping, duties and taxes. Seeing the prices on E-bay for used or damaged headlight units, I think this is a fair price for a brand new in box headlight unit including the lamps.
I am checking on some H4 connection plugs however they are only in quantity of 1000 pcs available. Got some replies in the mail and keep you informed.

Please PM for interest so I will make a list and do my purchase and shipping this year so all can start modifieng during the winter.

Proud owner of a;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:45 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Thanks for the pm look forward top confirmation as per Derek's posts.

regards

stiv.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:22 pm 

Pics have been uploaded . . . . for interested Paso lovers to see

(Don't look in the other albums, as they are work or sex related) :zip:

Proud owner of a;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:49 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Where are them???

Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:15 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

year: 1991
So this headlight is E approved?

Saw the eBay ad, the price is not 85 EU anymore,
the eBay price is what it costs?

907 I.E. -91
M900 -97
MTS 1100s -07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:54 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

they are EU approved according to Olaf...there is a bit of confision about these dual lights :dunno:
is the price still 85eu+ shipping or has this changed :huh:

...long live the square framed duc!

'92 907...numero 2046
'92 851...in progress

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:31 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

thanks for the PM Olaf...price still 85eu+shipping...that is pretty good :thumbup:

...long live the square framed duc!

'92 907...numero 2046
'92 851...in progress

Post subject: Re: Some 15 pcs of Yamaha FZ 750 dual headlights available,
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 am 

Well, if it is too good to be true, than it probably isn't true. . . .

Had a call from the company selling me the headlights. They just opened the boxes to see if the correct headlight was in. . . . . and it wasn't. Of all the 12 boxes they wanted to ship, only 3 had the correct headlight. :banghead:

Money has been transferred back to me, the 3 lights have been shipped to me and they will search the warehouse for more lights however they have no idea if they will be available.

Having only 3 headlights and some 9 to 12 persons having an interest, I have to dissatisfy most of you. . . . . :,(

Proud owner of a;