[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - TRIPPLE CLAMP /CLIPONS
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: TRIPPLE CLAMP /CLIPONS
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:05 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 900 SS
year: 1989
WANTED TOP TRIPPLE CLAMP AND ORIGINAL CLIPONS TO SUIT 89 900 SS, THANKS,.

Post subject: Re: TRIPPLE CLAMP /CLIPONS
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:58 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Sport
year: 1990
are those 40mm forks?
if they are the same as the 750, I can help you.

Cheers, Phil

2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:57 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
parts diagrams show that stanchion tubes, lower triple clamp and clip ons are the same on 750S & 900SS ('89/'90)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:22 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Thanks Phil, i think they are the same, 40 mm i found a top tripple and waiting for delivery , hopefully its good and right , if not i will be back to you on that one , cheers Rob.As for the clipons i'm still searching. Very limited in clipon choice to suit the 89.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:08 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-750-sp ... 1882548216

if you google "clip ons 40mm" you'll find numerous aftermarket and full adjustable ones that may work as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:01 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

YEAH IVE BOUGHT THE THE TOMASELLI FULLY ADJUSTABLE BUT THEY SIMPLY WONT WORK ON THE 89, ALSO BOUGHT TINGATE WITH A 40 MM RISER AND THEY WONT WORK, MY BIKE HAD A TINGATE WITH A 20MM RISER UNFORTUNATELY MINE WERE BADLY DAMAGED , I DIDNT REALISE THE TINGATES I JUST BOUGHT WERE DIFFERENT RISER TILL I RECIEVED THE PACKAGE, NOW IVE SHELLED OUT APPX $500 AUD AND OVER IT, I JUST WANT TO FIND SOME ORIGINALS AND GO WITH THAT, CHEERS, ROB.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:35 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

I see. What about those in the auction then? The part number is the right one as you can see in the part catalogues or the Stein dinse online parts catalogues.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:12 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE BUT WHAT AUCTION, I WILL DEFINATELY CHASE THAT UP, THANKS AGAIN , ROB.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

the link I had posted two days ago. It`s the only link in this thread.

Here`s the online parts catalogue so you check doublecheck the numbers.
https://www.stein-dinse.biz/eliste/inde ... =ggg&lg=en

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:38 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

another set (a lot more expensive)
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Pair-of-OE-New-O ... SwLVZV3tr~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:09 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Thanks for that , i will have a shot at buying them, cheers, Rob.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:58 am 

Hi Rob,

Always interested in issues, but was is : tingate (meaning) ? :shock:

Frank

Ducati Monster 796 abs - 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:50 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Tingate Racing Developments apparently an australian company that manufactures clip ons.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:59 pm 

Ok, THX !

Ducati Monster 796 abs - 2010

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:14 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Yeah frank the tingate racing clipons are good quality bars , the 20 mm risers work well on the 89 , i have finally purchased a set of original 89 clipons on ebay , waiting on delivery, hoping to get a new computer soon and be able to post some pics of my rebuild which is 80% done. Cheers Rob.