[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - UK Paso and 750 Sport Owners Rally 2011 - European Friends?
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: UK Paso and 750 Sport Owners Rally 2011 - European Friends?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:58 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
Okay I have spoke about this in an earlier thread and now feel the time is right to start a running thread to guage the interest.

So it's a Rally in the UK sometime late 2011 August to October time maybe?

Sadly I have no possability of arranging any time earlier due to my own personal committments.

Having said that I am happy to run this thread if someone wants to take up the mantle and arrange an earlier meet date.

So the questions I need to know the answers too are as follows

Starting with the main question are you interested in attending?

If so please advise of the following, your preferred

1. Location / Area in the UK for rally meet?

2. Timescale 4 / 3 / 2 days?

3. Type of accomodation preferred Hotel / Bed and Breakfast / Camping and variations of a similiar theme?

4. Budget Limitations (your maximum reasonable spend for the weekend away minus the travelling costs)?

5. Type of Rally expected - A Social Talking Gathering? - A Party? - A Drinking Festival? - A Music Fest? - A Long Ride? - A Series of Local Short Rides? - A Tourist Spot Visit? - A Small Combination of all the Previous Mentioned.

Also if you visit other Forums where Paso owners frequent more often with their other machines please pass on this info, as all owners and enthusiasts are welcome.

To our European Friends who may wish to travel - assuming it is a big enough gathering may I please take this oportunity to invite you as well.

Okay it's back to you folks anyone interested please advise on this thread and lets see what happens.

I will leave this thread open for a few months and if any of our moderators are able could they try and let this stay at the top end of the forums maybe until late December so it dioes not get missed?

Many thanks

Engishstiv.

Post subject: Re: UK Paso and 750 Sport Owners Rally 2011 - European Friends?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:29 pm 

model: 906 Paso
year: 1991
HOW ABOUT A HOLIDAY CAMP OR CARAVAN SITE IN SAY NORFOLK? :cool:

2004 ccm r30 with 710 conversion
175 moto morini road race replica
a box of bits r100 bmw scrambler project
1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily
a non running xt600...stator needed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:22 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:36 pm 

welcome mr stiv. i would or am available and willing to help in anyway to get things moving. are you open to other ducati or italian machines? :cool: :cool: :cool: could get some interesting stuff turning up! :thumbup:

1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:47 am 

norfolk or suffolk makes it good for our continental friends to attend yes? are there not ports arround them there parts. probly a bit cheeper re accomadation etc and some nice open rides? do we have any ducati loving farmers on the books with a friendly field or two to use? ive got a P A i can bring along for some musical entertainment in the evenings. :thumbup:

1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily

Post subject: Re: UK Paso and 750 Sport Owners Rally 2011 - European Frien
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:18 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Nudge Nudge any other peeps interested???

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:42 am 

year: 1993
I'd be interested, tried to do something a few years ago but I'm afraid life just got in the way for me - south West is always good as the roads are a little more traffic and fuzz free

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:39 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

Well I am still looking for ideas and suggestions, at the end of the day it is just a gathering for like minded people. I am happy for other like minded people to attend but it is a rally for the bikes and bikers on this forum primarily.

I have not yet committed any thing on paper or financially or discussed with any venue operators.

So still just looking for interested participants to see if it is viable the more the the better I will presume.

regards

englishstiv.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:29 pm 

year: 1993
It might be an idea to group it together with one of the Benzina magazine rides as I think he's just picked up a Paso - in fact I think he's posted on here before - he is wiltshire way though I think

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:26 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

Well I'm game on. Happy to tool up from Pembs via any other Paso owners and gather them along the way. I'm going to try to start a West Wales branch of the Ducati Owners Club (Great Britain) - maybe the DOC could join in? Make a great first run for us - if it can be organised of course.

If God rides a Harley . . .
Then the Devil rides a Duke!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:10 pm 

ive been off line for a while....... what is happening with this idea???? :thumbup: :cool: :lol: :)

1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily