[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ducatipaso.org • View topic - sightings thread
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: sightings thread
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:31 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post subject: Paso 750 at Alice's
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:15 pm 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992
Sunday, July 10, 2005

Parked in the shade of the "island in front of Alices Restaurant at the intersection of Highways 35 and 84 in Sky Londa, CA I spotted a stock (with few exceptions) red Paso 750. Took a couple of pictures and informed the owner/pilot of this site. Hopefully he gets around to joining the ducatipaso.org community.

:thumbup:

907ie (#001595)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:51 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 906 Paso
year: 1989
Saturday 08 October 2005

My first Paso (on the road) sighting since I have owned mine (2 years) near maitland on the north end of the Newcastle - Sydney freeway. Blue 906 riding with 5 other bikes. Headed North while I travelled south in my car.

TURNS OUT IT WAS FELLOW PASO.ORG MEMBER "JOMO" ON HIS 'WALCHA RIDE' as posted in the Events thread.

So nice to see a Paso on the Road :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:39 am 

Who was that Red Paso 906 thumping through the Yarramalong Valley today 22/10/05 from Wyong? It was about 3:15 PM

Sounded Good! Even with my windows up! Looked in good condition as well.

Paso 906 Blue
Paso 906 Silver
Bultaco Metralla GT370 Custom
Bultaco Metralla GT250
Bultaco Frontera 250 Mk.9
Suzuki RMX250

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:21 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:27 pm 

A pair of 906 Paso. One red and one blue at Ducati Bristol today. Mines the red one, the others Mr Steele.

Last edited by gasfireman on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:04 pm 
Bet that was a first for ducati bristol :thumbup: wheres the piccie :ugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:55 pm 

Post subject: 750 Paso on F3 Sydney - Newcastle 17 Dec
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:02 am 
paso grand pooh-bah

17 December 2007 (early afternoon)
F3 Sydney - Newcastle NSW Aus
Red 750 Paso NSW rego: DG 276 (?)
Loaded with soft panniers & tank bag
Headed North
Damage to right mirror with some tape holding it on otherwise it looked & sounded very nice!
Anyone from here riding it?

(only the 2nd Paso I have seen on the road in the last 4 years)

Post subject: Re: sightings thread
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:19 pm 

This 'Tricolore' 906 and very very tidily done too was spotted at Riders Bristol today. Was it anyone from here????
Mine was the red 906 parked obscuring the door. Fine 906 effort, just above freezing, blowing a gale with flurries of snow and 2 Paso' out and about.

Several times mine and Mr Steele's blue Paso have been spotted there

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:34 pm 
That Tricolour one was on ebay a while ago im sure :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:48 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm 
paso grand pooh-bah

model: 750 Paso
year: 1987
that bike was for sale at least twice the past few years.
The paint job is a copy of the Morini Dart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:23 am 

model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991
kinda like the rear guard, it would keep the shock clean!

91 907IE - full restoration
91 907IE Red, Wilbers, Staintune Conti, Corbin,
MPL Slipper,Ceramic exhaust

Lambretta LI150 S3
87 928S4

http://www.paolopirozzi.com/it/ - around the world on a Multistrada

907, its not a bike , its a cult

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:03 am 

year: 1991
i'll have a looksee today at BRIGHTONA bike day on the sussex coast. see if any paso or morini darts or cagiva freccia turn up. wish i was going on my 906 but the ST2 will have to do this year. 8) :) :D :o :cool:

2004 ccm r30 with 710 conversion
175 moto morini road race replica
a box of bits r100 bmw scrambler project
1962 rover 95 p4
1997 iveco daily
a non running xt600...stator needed